Sense and Sensibility 1912 Kimono Dress. Overall, I liked the pattern. My only issue with it is that the bodice and skirt parts in the back required some easing to fit together. The cotton broadcloth I was using didn't work too well for that and puffed out a bit. I also wish that I had either been able to afford the same print that I used for the bodice for the underskirt, or used the underskirt material for the belt to tie it all together better. Still, the end effect is very pretty. I got a lot of compliments on it.
Getting a proper hat for the era was a bit of a challenge. The closest I could find patternwise is the hat pattern from Simplicity's Edwardian duster coat pattern. The crown on that really wasn't wide and deep enough for a 1912 impression. I probably could have altered it easily enough, but I really didn't have the time to spend making a hat regardless. So, after doing some research, I found that a smaller brimmed hat would also be appropriate as long as the crown was fairly deep and wide and the trim was even higher. I found a nice modern one and some great 4" wide ribbon on eBay. The Ribbon Store out of Las Vegas is a godsend for historical hat making! I made a cockade based on the Old Fashioned Ribbon Art book that Dover republished. (Update- hat problem solved!)
I'm pretty pleased with the outfit.